As said, ComfortSG has bought two lands to build two bus terminals, namely Tanglin Halt Bus terminal, and Woodleigh Bus terminal, and they will be in service with effect of 1/12/08 for a temporary one. One service is planned now and will go into service a month before the two terminals go into operation.A construction starting ceremony was held inside Tamglin Halt Bus Terminal land and Mr Lim Jia Xuan, our Chief Excutive of Operations, said
"Looks like I am getting bankrupt this time.Ok I shall give everyone in the company a big round of applause for thier pay rise and it will rise about 10% of their salary. This major project made me a very, erm... How should I say it? Happy one and I want Comfort to strive to do our best and it's our BEST! I love the kind of sprits when I board my own company's bus and telling the bus captain I am the "captain of the company".It was erm... kinda embarassing but it made me honoured to board my own bus.I shall target that our old bus terminals have "cute little" stores to be opened like Tampines Bus Interchange's 7-Eleven.I like the space and it makes me so honoured. Better stop here before you will say me so busybody."
Mr Bryan Tan Jia Jin , our general manager said,
"It was quite a good project and it was the biggest project ever! I olve this project that needs so little time to finish.Actually I've got more things to say than Mr lim, but try not.I boarded ComfortSg's bus, a Scania K230UB, it was quite good designed. Telling the truth, I did not make the design of Scania K230UB. I actually loved it at the first time i see it and it was so nicely done. I wish ComfortSG design more buses in the trends again."
The comstruction will start today at Tanglin Halt first, then Woodleigh.